Bourke - 23rd September, 2018

Birds not Liberated. Liberation scheduled at 7:00am

Members are reminded that the Y/B Derby to be flown this week. Basketing changes to Friday Night 6PM.

Weather Report

Central West Slopes and Plains Area. Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming south westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending southerly during the evening.Central Tablelands Area. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then shifting east to southeasterly during the afternoon.
2018 Overall Pointscore
1 Albert Foster 33
2 Ken Fulton 54
3 Theo Stamatopoulos 58
4 Kevin Keogh 70
5 Scott Wilkinson 82
6 Tom Standen 103
7 Brian Healey 116
8 Garry Ashcroft 119
9 Steven Brown 126
10 Richard Baldry 128
More
2018 Long Series
More